AH-LS/S Low-intensity Solar-Powered Aviation Obstruction Light
Scope of Application
AH-LS/S Low-intensity Solar-Powered Aviation Light can be provided
with power supply without power transmission cables by solar power,
so it is suitable for those locations, Electric Tower, High-rise
Building, High Chimney, marking towers (Telecom, GSM, Microwave
& TV), High Pole, Tower Crane, Wind Turbine, etc especially
which are hard to lay the cable or lack of power supply as well as
those facilities which have high requirements on lightning
1. PC material with good impact protection strength, thermal
stability, high transmittance.
2. Bird spike against bird drop.
3. International advanced solar panel reaching at least 10 years
4. Comprehensive protection in voltage short, over-voltage,
floating Charge and temperature.
5. New technology application. Light can work at night
automatically by solar panel which function is equal to photocell
6.International-advanced cold LED with low power consumption, high
brightness and service life of light source reaching 100000hours.
7. Major Maintenance Cost Saving, Surge protection device inside
8.Strong corrosion resistance, Shock and Vibrations protection and
9. At least 7 days autonomy.(optional 15days)
10. Movable Panel for being convenient for customer choosing angle.
11. 3/4 inch installation way especially for tower or flag-pole
2.Standard:ICAO (Aerodromes Annex 14) Low-intensity Type B,FAA
4.Working mode: Steady-burning mode or Flash
5.Light source:LED,100,000hours service life
6.Operating voltage:DC12V(Solar powered Way),recyclable batteries
with the lightest environmental and long life.
-Base: SUS304 stainless steel
8.Autonomy(without sunlight):at least 7 days(Option 20days)
10.Overall Size(mm):410 by 350 by 425
11.Installation Size(mm): 3/4inch
13.Emitting Color: Red
16. Protection Standard:IP65
Production Flow Chart
2.Applications: Applied to High-rise Building, High Chimney,
marking towers (Telecom, GSM, Microwave & TV),High Pole,Tower
Crane, Wind Tubinebridge.large-scale port machinery,large engineer
machinery and wind turbines.
3.Standard: ICAO Type B low intensity and FAA L-810
4.Certificate: CAAC Certificate(ICAO Certificate) and FAA
6.Fault Records: None
7.Quantity/Delivery Day: 200 pcs / 15 Days